Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speed feeds?

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
Hey just wanted to get some opinions on speed feeds. They seem like a great idea and a pretty cheap too but are they really that good. I hear some people say theyre awsome and save loads of time loading and its easy. Whereas other people say paint is flying out of them all over the place.

I do alot of dives, slides and mainly play front and sometimes mid just to give u an idea of my play style.
Will the paint fly out when i superman? :)

Looking for some opinions, would be great to hear from people who've got one.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Paint has never came out of mine, lose the odd ball when you're loading, but mine was a cheap replacement for a lid...and it worked. :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I love them, have used them on my pulse and halo, yes you do have a bit of spillage, but the same as you do by filling normally.

The only gripe I have is that on my last speed feed, (I had the one with the 6 prong things) when I loaded, using a 140 pot it wont take the full contents of the pot due to the prongs getting in the way. Due to this I have now upgraded to a mafia style speed cap (not used it yet)

Overall, I prefer to a loader with a lid, although you either need to get a pringles lid for when it rains to cover between games etc, or have a spare in the bag with lid "just in case"

my two penneth anyway !!!!

:D:D

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
Wow quick response, thanks guys.

So i get the picture theyr really good aslong as u make sure uv got a 4 pronged one? And a cover for the rain (which isnt too hard).

Its for a Halo B... Do pringles lids seriously fit???:eek:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
ben, the only way you'll find out if there any good are to use them. i bought one a while ago and hated the thing, but that was down to my personal preference. in my opinion the time saved loading isnt worth the hastle. i find that you have to get your pot too high (ie vertical) to load up properly, and i just found that a pain in the arse in the snake when your trying to keep a low profile. like you said mate, there cheap as chips so you may as well buy one and find your own preference

best of luck mate,
Dave

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
Ok nice, well il get one and either way its all good. I can give it to a mate if i dont like it anyway :)

Thanks

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
im using a speed cap now after using a warfeed (speedfeed knock off).
Its great, easy as anything to get paint in and not dropped a single one out of it, and iv really tried.
With my warfeed i had to chop the ends of the fingers a bit to stop them getting stuck under the paintballs and put some selotape between the 2 middle prongs to stop then moving apart. And that worked great as well, i much prefer them to a lid.

Yes pringle lids fit Halo b's. Though could be tighter. The magna doesnt have the lip on it due to using magnets unlike the halo b, so iv put some electrical tape around the opening and now my speedcap / pringle lid fits perfect.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Lol "can't make this crap in China"

Standard speed feed V1 worked fine for me, but the lip is pretty large, i'm gonna go crown or speed cap when i get back into the game i think :)