Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sports Therapy Clinic

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Hi all

There will be a sports therapy clinic running at all rounds of the CPPS this year. It will be offering sports massage to help you loosen up pre and post game. And also taping and strapping on any existing injuries ie Supporting twisted/sprained knees and ankles to help prevent injury from running between bunkers and sliding etc. Also wrist and thumb taping to prevent wrist injuries when sliding with a hand down (very useful if you suffer from dislocating thumbs). Kinesio taping will also be available which can release muscle tension, increase range of muscle movement and also provide proprioceptive support.

If you need any advice just speak to Tori on the day.A little about Tori is at the bottom of this post with her contact details.

I will put up some prices for treatment shortly. These will be at a much discounted rate from the high street as all of us paintballers are broke :D

We aim to be on site from 7am so if you would like pre game treatment or assessments please let her know so she can book timeslots if needed.

Tori Evans - BSc Hons Sports Therapy · MSST · FHT

About me –
Graduate Sports Therapist from the University of Gloucestershire. I have worked within a range of sports, including Rugby, American football and Football. I have also worked with Swansea city AFC, Gloucester Rugby Club and Leyton orient FC, health screening with Newport Gwent Dragons RFC and Swindon town fc first team, as well as a private physiotherapy clinic in London, gaining some valuable hands on work experience, as well as observing a local sports injury consultant at a private hospital in Gloucestershire.
During my last 2 years at University I have worked with a local rugby team, Cheltenham North RFC. I am now their first team sports therapist, providing sports first aid during weekend games as well as rehabilitation, injury assessment and treatment during the week and at training for all team members. I am sports first aid and advanced first aid trained – using defibulator and spine board.
I also started up my own Sports Therapy business where I run clinic sessions during the evenings and weekends for team players and the general public.

Contact -
Mobile : 07904 302 746
Email: airmidsportstherapy@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AirmidSportsTherapy

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Hi guys just a heads up on pricing. It will be

£5 to £10 for taping
£10 to £15 for massaging
£20 for injury assessment and treatment which will include taping and/or massage where needed

If at any point you need to find tori please call her on 07904 302 746.

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Hi all

Tori will be back running the sports therapy clinic again for round 2. Hopefully it will be a little less rushed setting up this time and we can have a few more signs up so you know where to find her.

Should be set up in he staging area somewhere (most likely by one of the Care Bears teams)

Look forward to seeing you all there for another fantastic days ballin'