Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder Shutter or Spyder TL Plus?

ZacIseMan68

Aug 18, 2001
Visit site
I am trying to decide if i want the Spyder Shutter or the Spyder TL Plus?? I have heard people like the Shutter better than the Plus and people that like the Plus better than the Shutter!! I don't know which on to get?? I hope someone out there can help me out.....
(1) Which weights more?
(2) Which is faster shooting?
(3) Which is more accurate?
(4) Which is easier to clean?
(5) Which is more durable?

and anything else that you can think of? Thanx.
:D

AIKIDO

Jul 7, 2001
Kansas
Visit site
Get the Shutter. It has everything the TL+ does and more like a regulator which will help you a lot if you play in a bunch of different weather conditions.
I have a Shutter and have had no problems with it whatsoever.:cool:

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
I've just bought a second hand shutter which is really nice... BUT it has a new barrel (CP chrome) and a new regulator (Palmer Stabiliser) and a new trigger frame (Dye chrome double trigger). You need to look at which parts you will want to upgrade on both the guns - ie the shutter has a reg/expansion chamer as std, but if you just go and get a new one then its a waste of money. I hope you can see what I'm getting at.

Tom

PS My shutter is really shiny. It got lots of admiring looks from the people at our local site last weekend. But they probably thought I'm a bit sad too. Never mind, they'll never understand. End.

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
i got a tl plus over the shutter simply cause the regulator on the shutter is terrible, and i do not like the drop foward, so damn i would just buy the new **** anyway, id rather save some money by goin tl plus:D :cool: :cool: :cool:

jermanboy

Aug 25, 2001
Independence, MO
Visit site
Im with BM8282:
The regs on the shutter are poop. It really doesnt regulate more of a gas through.
If you dont mind having a somewhat dull looking gun save that extra money to buy the TL and a barrel instead of just the shutter

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
There the same .......

Performance wise there the same. Same barrel same gas trough grip the shutter has a regulator ......... and a drop foward both which do minimal performance on ur gun i would get a TL and with teh money u save buy a barrel and then trust me ur TL will out shoot the hell out of a shutter if u get a boomstick or sumthing along the nature.........