Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyders how good?

trenzo

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
don't forget the marker aint everything, save some money to get on a field and play with as that is what it's all about, not just the gun you shoot!

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Remember kiddies - it's not the car - it's the driver!

Spyders are good, reliable markers for first-timers. It won't be long before you want something 'more' though.

The Ion is a good marker for the price - and it is VERY customisable (new bits are coming out all the time).

If you do get an Ion - get a QEV fitted - saves a lot of hasstle!

Ion bits are quite easy to find in the UK as well (just ask Skeets) - but Spyder bits are getting harder to find - as less and less retailers are now selling them here (I am talking about 'real' paintball shops - not just 'internet prescence, no stock or repair facilities' type ones).

You pays your money...

My sons first marker was a Sypder Xtra - now he has an up'd-to-death Ion.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

BTW - www.pbreview.com may help :)

Dec 13, 2005
Bristol
Hi liam the great i would go for a ion as they are in yor price range and if anythink goes wrong with them there lot of peopole know how to fix them and also it's a great starter gun as they shot 17 balls second and you can keep Upgrading the gun .e.g. buying the blackhart what can make your ion do 25 balls second faster than the ego :D

x-man

Jan 20, 2003
Nottingham
Visit site
hello m8

ive got a Limited Edition Black Jack Nexus e-balde E1 with all nexus parts, Comes with a Samari Trigger which rocks on any e-balde, with on/off drop forward
The Ion is a good marker as i have 1, but prefer to use the e-blade as its more accurate and will fire anything u pur through it, the Ion can be fussy with paint and will smeg yr barrell frequently However, speaking from experience they can be a little troublesome with minor air leaks and the feed neck is a bit iffy
Most people have the Ion orriginally for playing the PA as they have a ramping set onto the board, u can change it depending on what torni yr playing in.

Im looking to sell my e-balde for £350 if yr interested

i have some pics i can e-mail u if yr interested, just mail me back

take care

paul aka DW

x-man

Jan 20, 2003
Nottingham
Visit site
hi

hello m8

ive got a Limited Edition Black Jack Nexus e-balde E1 with all nexus parts, Comes with a Samari Trigger which rocks on any e-balde, with on/off drop forward
The Ion is a good marker as i have 1, but prefer to use the e-blade as its more accurate and will fire anything u put through it, the Ion can be fussy with paint and will smeg yr barrell frequently However, speaking from experience they can be a little troublesome with minor air leaks and the feed neck is a bit iffy. nut thats whay u get fopr the spend i surpose.

Im looking to sell my e-balde for £350 ono if yr interested

i have some pics i can e-mail u if yr interested, just mail me back

take care

paul aka DW

macclad

Banned
Feb 21, 2006
Visit site
Bloody Cheek a Yank telling us how to spell etc. :mad:

ie COLOUR not color LABOUR not labor. PETROL not gas, Lets not forget its the ENGLISH language that most of the planet speak.

so xlnt m8t up urs