Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stako Owners

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Hi Guys, I recently got myself a Stako and because of previous incidents with Stako's I wanted to run a pic past some owners/experienced players in the know out there to see if it's normal.

Where the label goes around the bottle there is fine crack lines which are pictured. When you run your nail up and down over them you can feel them very slightly. Is this where the label has a fine lacquer over it and it's that which is cracked or am I in imminent danger to continue using this and run for cover ? ? ?

The bottle is in date until February 2012

http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscf3749.jpg

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
Best to have one of the boys at HPAC look it over. No one can definitely give you a answer with a picture.

(Its most likely just the lie of the fibres across the label, no bottle is completely smooth all have ridges and bumps from the fibre wrap)

paintball_crazy

I said lizard, not wizard
Sep 10, 2008
nottingham
hi mate, just checked my bottle and it has the same thing, i have been using my stako for a good 6 months solid and have had no problem.

whether this actually is a serious matter i have no idea, but just thought you might like to know that your not the only one with this on your stako

Matt

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
mine were both like that.

the bloke at HPAC who checked ALL the bottles fully before SCPVs scenario game in november (after which i sold the pair) ok'd them and said it was just the surface seal and the fibres were fine.

my normal fibre wrap has a similar thing with the surface lacquer too....