"Star Wars" kid update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
The link to the original video was posted sometime back and pretty much we all commented that the guy was a little um....not exactly playing with a full deck ? Well things have moved on a bit, perhaps a lesson to us all not to ridicule just 'cos someone does something a little different (with the exception of Hunting for..)

Story

Edit: Andy I know this isn't paintball but the lesson "can" be applied to some of the flaming that does go on here.

knobbs

Sep 16, 2002
www.teaminfected.com
Originally posted by Andy Piper
Mark
Before I get rid of this I will give you one chance to explain HOW And WHY this should stay......

Piper
Well, the original story was posted in here and left alone...don't see how an update should be any different.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Mark
Edit: Andy I know this isn't paintball but the lesson "can" be applied to some of the flaming that does go on here.
Mark,
I know I won't be stealin' any high school dork's secret PB video project and splashin' it around the internet, that's for sure.

PS--given you think this might be some sorta lesson I hope you're not one of the name and shame advocates.;)

Speaking as the guy who posted the link on here...

I can't help but feel a bit guilty :( I have to say most of my amazement over the video was that anyone whould willingly put such a thing on the net. The fact that it was his "mates" does make sense.

I still think it was funny, but you can't help but feel sorry for the guy. I guess in our global village humiliation can occur on a global scale (he says trying to sound wise while at the same time trying to avoid the words "village idiot").

Thanks for the update Mark. Piper, please leave it, as it is intersting.

Richard

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't feel sorry for him at all........... he made the video in the first place, the only reason his "bullying" is getting any attention is that he got some publicity from it. Plenty of kids are getting far worse every day, not just getting laughed at for something they did willingly. I mean, honestly.....he filmed himself making a fool of himself....... big deal, it's not like it was a secret video of him up to something private. HE JUMPED ABOUT LIKE A NUTCASE, IT WAS FUNNY. Get over it.
And we need to ridicule people who do stuff like this, otherwise how else will they realise how daft they look and ultimately go on to discover women? If people were a little more open with the ridicule, the comic shops of the world would be a little emptier.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.