Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Kit For Newbie

andyellis1981

Feb 12, 2008
Hi guys, been paintballing around 6-7 times last year and after the firt outing of this year the weekend i'v decided to get some of my own gear. Not really wanting to go too expensive at the mo and cant justify buying all brand new gear as it may only still stay being a recreational past time but my interest is growing hence the post. Im looking to get me a full setup, although i already bought a VForce Grillz mask im looking to buy a marker with and mods i can get with it, air cylinder, loader plus whatever else is recomended.

Ideally, as i'v been looking to buy a setup i know works together as you guys have already been using it, i would like to buy altogether if possible although i suspect it may be easier and quicker to buy seperate

Any offers are welcome although, as i took a liking to my mates the weekend after using it and for the price, im initially looking for an ion.

Cheers

egotistical

www.ubpaintball.co.uk
Apr 26, 2006
Brum
I have a PMR (black with dye airport and scythe trigger) and vlocity loader (inc blitz chip)for sale for £180 inc p+p

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
Hi guys, been paintballing around 6-7 times last year and after the firt outing of this year the weekend i'v decided to get some of my own gear. Not really wanting to go too expensive at the mo and cant justify buying all brand new gear as it may only still stay being a recreational past time but my interest is growing hence the post. Im looking to get me a full setup, although i already bought a VForce Grillz mask im looking to buy a marker with and mods i can get with it, air cylinder, loader plus whatever else is recomended.

Ideally, as i'v been looking to buy a setup i know works together as you guys have already been using it, i would like to buy altogether if possible although i suspect it may be easier and quicker to buy seperate

Any offers are welcome although, as i took a liking to my mates the weekend after using it and for the price, im initially looking for an ion.

Cheers
Can do you a good deal on air + hopper...:D

Pm me...

Cliff...:)

zaris

Feb 10, 2008
I have a VL eye force hopper, its a good hopper able to keep up with the reloaderB in fact takes 20 more paintball too...

specs are:
-can take 200 paint
-does 21 BPS
-battery opperated (2x9V)

i want £40 for it + delvievery its 60 new so i guess its a fair price or you could pick it up i don't mind.

let me know

zaris

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
i have a ion with new disginz trigger freek barrel light blue body kit hybrid grips egg hopper blackheart board setup for millenium 12bps no bottom line but fully serviced only beeb used as a backup gun.if interested i can bring the gun to d7's south.looking for about £150.