Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starter Set up

Aragorn

Feb 22, 2004
Melton mowbray, leics
I'm going to get my first gun nd i was wondering if u guys could tell me if this set up is worth its money:
1. Marker:pMI Piranha - eForce BL VF
2. Hopper:VL Revolution Gem Series
3. GasTank :88/1.5 ltr Tank HSE Standard
which comes to a total of £320.95 is tht a good deal?

pEnNyWiSdOm225

Feb 22, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
I would look into getting an Empire Reloader in placeof the Revvy.

I own both and i like the Reloader more. My revvy is no longer in use since the shells cracked so I have to get new ones....

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Nope

If you are ever thinking of getting in toureys then get a decent marker at the outset. Your piranah will be next to worthless when you try to step up. And it will end up costing you even more cash.

If you get something second hand you will get a much better deal, most tourney players are complete marker tarts and off their current gat for a new on everytime a new shiny thing comes out.

It will probably be well set up and come with upgrades you would otherwise end up buying. Most of us have stuff like packs, goggs and stuff lying around that could be thrown in to sweeten the deal, it may not be this years model but hell i have 5 planet packs at home cos i buy a new one everytime they bring one out and as i got to shoot more i got bigger and bigger packs. Ive got 4 revvies too, but they dont leave the garage as my three halos and and an egg take up too much room!!

Looking at the classifieds you have the choice of cocker, impy, bushmaster, older angel. All around your price range. These are all tournament level markers.

Myth

Jason Wheeler
Feb 11, 2004
London
Visit site
that marker isnt to bad i fired its brother so theres not much diffrence. The trigger is a bit stife tho so a trigger frame might be a nice upgrade but yea for your first 1 u should give it a go.

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Originally posted by Aragorn
i just want something cheap a marker, hopper nd gas sustem for between £300-£350 and the set up is £320 so it falls just right
It may be in the right price range now, but like Adrenochrome said it about six months when you actaully want to start playing trounys that marker wouldn't do you any good especially running Co2 at trounys (not all that good and idea) and you'll want to upgrade trouble is you'll be lucky to sell it for £150, so you'll make a lose of £170. For about £500 you can get a whole set up with air and a desent marker, Hell I've got a complete set up you can have for £500 if you wanted