Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting a new team intrested?

Trigger15

Apr 5, 2010
hi guys!

im starting up a new paintball team called Impulse. We are based near CPPS and we will be playing CPPS, hopefully at Race to 2 level. And hopefully in future Miils depending how the team develops. We are looking at setting up 1 or 2 teams, we will b training often, this training isnt for the faint hearted and will put you into shape in no time. this team will be ran by two mills experienced players hoping to bring a team into the paintball light. we are inviting all types of players, but you will have to be able to train on a regular basis and be able to afford tournaments such as CPPS. We are hoping to get the team into shape by 2014 ready to compete.

Thanks and all questions welcome

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
How many players are you looking for?

What age range?

Can they shoot & wear whatever they like, or have you arranged a support package from, say, Planet or Dye where you pay "X" amount each and they kit you out?

Are your MS players acting as full-time non-playing coaches, or will they be on the player roster as well?

Thanks!

Trigger15

Apr 5, 2010
We are looking for all types of players mate

Age range any mate, ther will b a spot for most people

We are currently talking to sponsors about sponserships, we will be getting custom jerseys etc, as of training threwout this year you can wear whatever you like, as of next year we will want you wearing sponsors gear. I am playing mills at moment and so is my friend thats also managing the team he has managers experience too. I want a strong 1st squad to eventually play mills, we currently have about 5 mills players, and 3 kinda new players, i will play in the first team wen i think its strong enuff or is needed but as of now i will coach, me n my friend coach as of now too

Mark Devlin

May 18, 2013
When do you start the team up for training? Because I am very interested, I can't play at this moment as due to finances but after August I should be alright to do so:)