Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Starting up a paintballing site.

AlastairChamorro

Jul 17, 2010
heyas all, me and a friend, have finally decided to set up a paintballing site/centre near basingstoke :)

so of course, i'm here to ask some advice.

who are the best/cheapest suppliers of paint?

paintball insurance? what are the cost brackets on this , and what does it depend upon?

air compressor / fill station, what do we need? where do we get it as cheap as possible?

thank you for reading, any advice at all is appreciated

cheers

Alastair

(p.s. sorry if the thread is in the wrong place)

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Hi Alastair
About the gas i'd talk to hpac about the air system, i'd get an air system so you can expand into rournie and walkons if wanted as most tournie guns can only take air. I'd also set up and start doing some basic walkons as these can bring in a nice customer base which could keep you above if needed and can help spread the word. Talk to all the british suppliers about your paint, try dark sports as their paint is good and try procaps and also try all the companies which sponsor this website (the clickable logos at the top of the page and Paintball Warehouse and see how cheaply they can do it for you. I'm not really suree about insurance but try looking at the ukpsf who provide player insurance so it would be a good start.
good luck again
Tom

AlastairChamorro

Jul 17, 2010
cheers man, thats exactly our plan, start off with only frequent walkons, to spread word around easter, then move into a full time thing once we have found our feet.
yes we will go for hpa
thank you for all the info there, will get on it :)

cheers

Alastair

Errol

May 21, 2008
i think you need to do some market research, go to UKPSF and look at Powerball ltd for set up of a site.
Also look at Basingstoke's plaining issues they don't like paintballing centres and will shut you down quicker than you can blink
These are the first real things you need to look at.

AlastairChamorro

Jul 17, 2010
i think you need to do some market research, go to UKPSF and look at Powerball ltd for set up of a site.
Also look at Basingstoke's plaining issues they don't like paintballing centres and will shut you down quicker than you can blink
These are the first real things you need to look at.

yea, we have looked at powerball, and are all for them, but they sell only inferno's. we are looking to set up under tipmann 98's as they are more reliable, and the warrenty is better.
is there another supplier that will sell us in bulk, that is near to us? on the UKPSF, there seems to be none other listed.

cheers again

Alastair

G

Gassy

Steve Bull is the UKPSF so anything you email them will be straight to Steve.

Anyone who has told you tippmann 98's are more reliable than infernos is talking out of their arse.

Infernos are the most reliable and easy marker to work on/service I have ever seen and tippmann 98's are amongst the worst.