Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Strange Vision Impulse

jcooke

Ripping it up for Epidemic
Jul 7, 2008
Manchester
Hi guys i am thinking of selling my sparts parts strange vision impulse. I have not seen any others of them around. It is black to red fade and has a blackheart board, aftermarket trigger and clamping feedneck as well as the following.

Marker Features: Custom Milled Body, Matching Freak Barrel Front and Back, Max-Flo Regulator (Gun Mounted Co2), Short Delrin Bolt, Delrin Bolt Pin, Brass Hammer Assembly, Low Pressure Regulator (LPR), Tapped End Cap for LPR, Tapeworm with LPR Fitting, Smart Grip, Vertical Gas-thru Handle and Double Trigger.

looking at the forum rules i will need a price to sell this baby. I know people will say its what you think the markers worth, but i could do with a starting point.

the following is a link to a review on the marker and so you can see what they look like.

http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/1263/

Apologises if i have posted this in the wrong thread, iam only looking for advice.

Kind regards in advance

James

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Wierd, wouldnt have assumed there to be much of a market for them these days, too big, bulky etc for that price point when 06 EGO's, NXT shockers etc around that mark.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
that's it though, plenty of dogs about, but to find a minter whole different story. see a tri fade strange, still in original box, go on the nation for $1k a while ago