Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stuff to sell, need cash!! Its all got to go!!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Hi All I am in need of a bit of cash to sort out a few bits and pieces. so I have sorted through my gear bag and found a fair bit of stuf to sell.

1) DLS Luxe, fully serviced, dust black with purple gloss highlight kit, just had new board and eyes fully serviced with box Internally gun is identical to the 1.5, 1.5s have screw in eye cover and no jewel under barrel, that is total difference

looking for £600 for this as I have not used it since I bought it (that includes insured postage but open to offers) (SOLD PAYPMENT PENDING)

2) Autococker trilogy blue to black fade competition FS £80 (sold )

3) silver/pink Dangerous Power Fusion (I havn't fired this either but looks to work).( £40 Sold Payment recieved)

4) Proto 3 + 4 (I think) battle pack £15 sold

5) E-vent parts (Ears, 2 x head bands and a couple of visors) £5 (Sold)

6) Blue /black Planet Eclipse ETEK jersey size XL £10 sold

7) Grey/Black Tomahawk Jersey size Large £10 sold

8) box of 6 dye locklids unused brand new pods £10 (includes postage!) (sold PP)

9)Green Neoprene barrel bag £5

10) Large NXE gear bag has large removable internal walls/pockets has 2 pockets on top, and3 internal pockets in the lid. has wheels metal pull extendable pull handle or theres several carry handles! £20 (buyer collects) (SOLD Payment recieved)

11) Impulse bought as a project, never got into it £20 (includes I think a spare bolt and reg) (sold Payment recieved)

12) DXS HPA tank stubby.4500psi inspection due 03/2013 final test 2023 never been used £60 (SOld Payment recieved)

13) Proto Olive Switch Mask well worn £10 sold

14) Empire Hopper case £10 (SOLD payment recieved)

15) Boondock Saints hopper with speed feed £50 sold

Due to the nature of my health I would prefer if Buyer could collect but I will post If purchaser doesnt mind waiting until I can get someone to go to the Post office.

I do have paypal but at the moment I would rather to bank transfers, or cash on collection/cash. however I will accept paypal if neccessary.

all Items are in the pic, I will take more of each individual Item or anything in particular on a specific item if people request it. but please bare with me as its not easy!

Thanks for looking

Attachments

Doddy

Mar 28, 2011
Hull
Also interested in the kit bag but can't collect....do you know anybody travelling to ypc next month?

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Will take the bottle, would need it posted but not in any hurry?

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
ok folks, I will PM you all my bank transfer details, let me just write a list of who wants what lol!!

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Dye locklids for me :)
Do you have anymore info on the power fusion?
I wish I had more info on the fusion, but i bought it from the forum and havnt used it yet, sorry!! as far as I know its just a bog standard "off the shelf" Fusion in silver with pink highlights.