Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Superfly

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Due to Superfly's stunning verbal reasoning powers (and that image of Glen, I look OK in a tutu) he's outta here.

He'll bleat, but then we aren't in the office over Christmas to reinstate him - all together now - aaaaaahhhhhhhh

Oct 29, 2004
Kent
Visit site
thanks suicide, ya ****!

now beaker, on a serious note, keep superflyuk and ban pimpdady mak !! - im not bov'd

Super Fly however, i need that account cos im meant to be sorting out the sale of something 2nite and another item 2moz as well as chatting with various peoples so wud appreciated if i cud have that account back to carry on my ways!!!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by Pimp Daddy Mak II
now beaker, on a serious note, keep superflyuk and ban pimpdady mak !! - im not bov'd

Super Fly however, i need that account cos im meant to be sorting out the sale of something 2nite and another item 2moz as well as chatting with various peoples so wud appreciated if i cud have that account back to carry on my ways!!!
1) you can have one of the accounts back - which one is it?

2) all jokes aside the music thing was f*cking annoying and you never said sorry for it to anyone. It's not like you weren't given a chance - YOU decided not to take it.

3) we only unban people at the office, and I'll unban one account - have a bit of a laugh, take the pi$$, we don't care, but keep f*cking about with sigs etc and we'll ban all of them - capiche.

4) Everyone else - we got a quota to hit so just give us a reason :D :cool:

The Caring Loving Fun Police