Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sussex Paintballing

Chain

Dec 31, 2001
Brighton, UK
www.chainsaw-films.com
I know there's a short thread about walk-on days in the south of England, but that's not quite what I'm after...

I'm just getting back into PB, getting a second-hand marker next weekend (I was tired of chopping site AutoMags). I'm looking for a site in Sussex (the closer to Brighton the better) that either has good paint prices or lets you bring your own. I'm not paying £125 to £150 per crate anymore! I'm happy to pay a little extra "on the door" to take my own paint, or pay around £60 for a crate (about how much I use a day). Any ideas? I'm looking to play around once a month for the time.

While I'm here, anyone in the Brighton area who plays and wants to have a game sometime, give me a shout. Just remember I'm **** :)

Matt
www.chainsaw-films.com
matt@chainsaw-films.com

Team Demonic

Bunker Monkey
Nov 14, 2001
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Visit site
Hey dude I live in burgess hill. Im having a couple of problems of getting people to play reguley ( or however you spell it) if you organise a group of people to go can my team come, ( We only consist of three players and we are still trying to get better so we can enter tournys) So if you do go let me know by eamiling

Locker@ganja.com
cheers

Jackal

Dec 15, 2001
Brighton, UK
Visit site
alright M8's. My brother and I live near Brighton. we have been playing for only a short while but we are both comitted and have our own gear. We play at Bullswood skirmish but we also want to start doing walk-on's. we also want to get into tornaments, we maybe new but we're keen and willing to learn. Drop me a line if anyone wants to play.

Cheers

Jackal

Chain

Dec 31, 2001
Brighton, UK
www.chainsaw-films.com
Hey,

Sounds good - that makes 6 people if everyone who has posted here brings there mates along. I've a mate who may get a gun soon as well...

What we really need is a site that'll let us come along and play ourselves for half a day or something. Don't know, maybe £100 for half a day on a field or two, we could marshall ourselves. Any ideas?

BTW how old are you guys? I'm getting on a bit :cool:

Anyone else interested?

Cheers

Matt
www.chainsaw-films.com
matt@chainsaw-films.com

PS. Still trying to get an e-mail through to the first guy...

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
I hear you

Hey there Chain. I Marshall at a place called 'Ground Control' which is in Climping (Near LittleHampton) the cost of the paint isnt not massive there and im sure if you Spoke to Robert (The owner) he would let you use your own stuff.
Plus if you ever want people to play i am in a small team ( 5 to 9 guys) They all live in london but im sure they will come down for a couple of matches. Were ok, but not amazing. P.s Were only 18 but we are fast.

Just a thought, seeing as ground control is on sussex

Twist

Im also sure that Rob would let you use the site by yourselves. And if you played us you wouldnt need marshalls. seeing as i am one there anyway.

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whos are you twisty????
What team do you play 4??

I work at ground control and i dont know you!?

Gimme a call whoever you are.....

(07887786232)

Chain

Dec 31, 2001
Brighton, UK
www.chainsaw-films.com
Hey guys,

Yeah sounds like we could sort something out. I've not heard anything from Jackal since the original post, likewise Phil whose mailbox is still full, but if we could all get together we could have a good laugh. Maybe me, Phil and his mates, Jackal and his brother against Twisty's team at Ground Control. Everyone in? Let me know and we'll sort something out maybe for next month.

Cheers

Matt
matt@chainsaw-films.com
www.chainsaw-films.com