Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sussex Paintballing

Jackal

Dec 15, 2001
Brighton, UK
Visit site
The walk on day is organised by London Paintball Supplies on the last sunday of each month. It is at The Wargame Company site at London Colney, just off junction 22 of the M25. Tis a good day out.

Jackal

Chain

Dec 31, 2001
Brighton, UK
www.chainsaw-films.com
Hey Nick, you're more than welcome to come along :D

Right, I've chatted to Phil a bit, and I think we're going to ask the guys at Demolition (the site just outside Brighton) if they'd let us have a walk-on day the second Saturday of March. I forgot to ask Carl (Jackal) earlier when I spoke to him, but I'll give him a call next week. I reckon if we could get at least 12 people going they'd let us do it.

Anyone else interested let me know so I've got an idea of numbers.

Cheers

Matt
www.chainsaw-films.com
matt@chainsaw-films.com

Chain

Dec 31, 2001
Brighton, UK
www.chainsaw-films.com
Sorted!

OK sorted! I've called up about every paintball place in the area and all of them are *******s when it comes to walk-ons and paint prices. I've got one place that are cool with it

http://www.paintzone.co.uk/paintball.html

Now we're booked for Saturday 9th March so start asking all your mates! We will need to pay a deposit but we'll have to do that individually. I know it's not that near Brighton but it'll be about 40 minutes drive.

Price is £17.50 a person, then £3 per 100 balls or bring your own. The guy is keen to have it, he said he's been meaning to organise one for ages, and he's got a load of mates he'll ask along (he said 15 or so).

So anyone interested, drop me a mail as soon as possible.

Cheers

Matt
www.chainsaw-films.com
matt@chainsaw-films.com