Tablet and PC sale

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Hey all,

Couple of things for sale

Asus Transformer tablet :

• NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 1.0GHz dual-core CPU for excellent multitasking & 1080p video playback
  • Android 3.0 Honeycomb O.S. with Adobe® Flash® 10.2 support*2
  • Full QWERTY keyboard, touchpad input with Polaris® Office® for mobile productivity
  • 16*1 hours long battery life for all day computing with docking station
  • Brilliant IPS panel with ultra-wide 178⁰ viewing angle made from scratch resistant and super tough glass
  • One year of Unlimited ASUS WebStorage, two USB ports, SD and Micro SD card readers for easy sharing & storage expendability
  • 3D stereo with max bass response with SRS premium sound
I have only had it for a few months, perfect condition. This is a 16GB version but you can pop a micro SD card in also to add up to 32GB extra.
The device is two parts, the tablet and the dock. Each has a battery in capable of giving you 8 hours so combined that is 16 hours. Very useful for those Millenium event trips :)
The screen is Corning Gorilla glass so no need to worry about scratching it, infact it can take quite a bit....
]

I have put a matte screen cover on it to stop glare etc.
It will come in original box etc.
£350 posted

Next up is a PC :
HP small form factor AMD 2GHz, 150GB HDD
A solid little machine in near new condition. I didn't even need to clear out the dust bunnies as it has such little use !
Nice feature is the HP pocket media bay, a front loading external storage solution for back ups or portable data needs. It also has a front mounted card reader, vertical DVD drive and the usual array of ports, USB and headphone.
This does not come with a monitor or peripherals.
£100 posted

Regards
Ed

Last edited:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Do you think the pc would make a good Media Centre. Mine has just blown up and on the hunt lol

Oh and is it WiFi Ready ??