Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Taining At Outpost paintball - near chester

gldnandy1987

They call me Doc
Oct 12, 2010
flintshire
hey, is it ok to come watch? i think you been talkin to lomniac about this. we are interested in comin on a regular bassis and ust wanted to come on your walkon day and take a look round. dependin if all my gear has arrived in time may book in anyways and have a bit of a go. is this day just the speedball area or all areas? as im more into the scenario/rec side of pballin

Lomniac

Banned
Oct 9, 2010
JOhn is a star ! i still not sure about this sunday ! my car is ***. it fail MOT today ! T_T ........... **** happen ...........

gldnandy1987

They call me Doc
Oct 12, 2010
flintshire
JOhn is a star ! i still not sure about this sunday ! my car is ***. it fail MOT today ! T_T ........... **** happen ...........
ok well give me a text if you gonna go lom, i will still go and watch/ave a look round. wont be playin as at the moment only have my marker and air bottle. not even got a hopper yet am orderin rest of my stuff on friday :D.

john look forward to meeting you and evry1 at your site on sunday, like i said im hoping to become a regular at your site.

Lomniac

Banned
Oct 9, 2010
John has been secretly texting me LOL ........ Im going to playing this sunday mate. I need a new goggle but John is kindly renting me one ........ there is going to be about 10 people. ya can borrow my hopper mate, i just bought white dye rotor for 75 quids !! flicking bargain ...... and got some dye air too.... so ready to rock this sunday ! ............ got no jersey and pants, i guess i might have to play naked ! LOL !