Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

talk to the MODs

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
A short and pointless history lesson

BOTW isn't some new device we've created to weed out the unliked, it's a bit of fun for all the members of the forum to have a laugh at one unlucky person, and it's been here for quite a while.

A bit of fun, everyone else has taken it gracefully. :)
Actually the original point of BOTW was to let the forum users vent a bit about those assorted misfits who irritated peeps in an entertaining sort of way and let off a bit of routine steam in order to avoid real rows. Users nominated the "contestants" and voted for them.

We'll see how long this post lasts as most of my recent posts haven't. :) Trouble with kids today, no respect.

Now, now, Jay. Everybody knows you're just a giant mutant teddy bear.

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Problem with me on the forum !!!!!!

Any post or reply gets deleted by the Mods if there is a reason for this due to me doing something please can you tel us so i can find another forum.

Firstly ok point taken I put an add up for a New gun however once bought surely this is used anyway hence my posting as soon as it is out of shrink wrap. All I put was never been shot Deleted then second time put immaculate Deleted.

A
I gave up wasting my time as it seemed someone was getting a thrill out of deleting without productively explaining what was wrong. I then later on decided to put up my USED Shockwave DM7 and that post got deleted.

So all I ask is the power crazys to tell me what im have done worng not allowed to sell New but opened gun ok but not allowed to sell USED equipment is this a must be friends with mods to sell thing ?.

Sorry to go off on one but if you spent time and energy writing out an advert to find immediately deleted you would be fragged off, especially when people with exactly same sort of item description are allowed to stay on.

Tell me what im doing wrong or have to be mates with to Post !

G

Gassy

Your Dm7 thread did not follow the forum classified rules,read the rules then apply them to your thread and it won't disappear.