Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

teams today....

daniisosta

EMPIRE PAINTBALL
Sep 30, 2006
colchester
Is it just me or are teams today really ungrateful of their sponsors??

i mean, realistically, in europe what do companies get out of sponsoring paintball teams? They give away free stuff (which they could sell and make money) and if the team gets on the podium, the company may get a little mention, hardly worth all the stuff theyve given away.

But aside from this, some teams then think its ok to diss their sponsors!!!! i cant understand their way of thinking lol how is this right???

any thoughts??

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
at the end of the day if their sponsoring a team they are more than likely to be big enough to not need it? its just a way of attracting that bit extra business say someone sees the ironmen play and likes the jersey or something! its about getting out and showing you comapny is the best surely?

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
dont know about other teams, but mine are trying to help support an online store as much as possible, and we aren't even officially sponsered...

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
I can seem them in your sig:rolleyes:
yes, my sig, which i don't have....... :confused: what are you on about misters? when people ask what kit they should get, i say "take a look at this website, some great stuff here", then give them a link.

and you can "seem" them, can you?