Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'TEMPEST' - New UK ladies team

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
It is with great pleasure that MK Storm are to announce we are getting a massive hot-tub for the 09 season :p

Best wishes Shelley, if you need anything, just get in touch mate.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Thanks for the luck guys :)

And that didn't take you long Pete :p I bet you'll be our biggest fan really hehe :D

Can't wait for the season to start, got itchy trigger fingers lol.

Good luck as captain to us crazy lot Shelley! I'll try my best to make you proud xxx

Lemon

TEMPEST :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thanks for the luck guys :)

And that didn't take you long Pete :p I bet you'll be our biggest fan really

Lemon
In truth, I got a sneaking admiration for any girl who plays as I think you know (And Shell does too) and one of the major changes in my attitude was when I saw FLC play - they kicked some real ass.

Anyway Lem, I don't wanna delay you anymore coz I'm sure Lump needs his supper, so you better get busy gal :)

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
In truth, I got a sneaking admiration for any girl who plays as I think you know (And Shell does too) and one of the major changes in my attitude was when I saw FLC play - they kicked some real ass.

Anyway Lem, I don't wanna delay you anymore coz I'm sure Lump needs his supper, so you better get busy gal :)
LOL, he does the cooking Pete, I just burn everything ;)

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
One for you Pete:

Whats is worse than a male chauvinist..................a women who will not do as she is told :)

Good Luck Tempest for 09

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
One for you Pete:

Whats is worse than a male chauvist?......
...worse?????
That kinda implies being a male chauvinist is somehow wrong ...... as far as I am concerned, male chauvinism is merely commonsense underpinning everyday observations of differing genetic destinies .....