Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thank you sparklie

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
I am just writing to thank sparklie on a great day today (13 oct). I had lots of fun and there were plenty of good sliding. The marshaling and cooking were great and the only bad thing was the whether oh and the theft, whichi hope getssorted out nice and fast.

How

voncringle

*** member ****** player
Jul 18, 2001
Visit site
how. how! is the throat . nearly chopped it off ah.
yea cheers fora g8 every1 (inc. u how!)
c u all soon.
and i hope the theifing scum get strung up good and proper!
thanks skul for the cocker and liz (the sales women) for the impy
von

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
nice 1

Me too, Great day, Cheers to sparklie & the team.
And also cheers to Jeevus for letting me borrow his spare cocker for the day :)
Shame about the rain, but we all still had loads of fun!

I'll be back... When is next months?

FUBAR

ps. Hope liz sorts everything out asap.

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Yo people!

Ok, so it wasnt the best day to play paintball but we did ok. Thanks Sparklie again, like every good academy day. I dont think there has been a really bad one for me :confused:

Voncringle, nice to see you again mate. You need to practice a bit more man. I did't see you busting any superfly moves.
I think Bloodicious has taken your place!
Fubar, nice to meet you. Thats ok about my cocker. Thats kind of what academy and paintball is about. Us all helping eachother out with problems.
Liz, I hope you sort out your window and stuff alright. The trip home must have been interesting if not a bit chilly and slow.

I might not be able to make the next academy. :eek: I know. Its a shock to you all but have a prior engagement in Bristol.

Thanks again everyone that got soaked,

Jeevus

Yeah nice one sparks...a loveley day.

Well done marshalls for doing urjob insuch ****e weather.
Hey Jeevus..don't forget about me.....:(

Nice one Jeeves for selling us out :p
No worries about the cocker cringle..any time mate:)
Great stuff by Guppy all day.
Bleedylicious was rocking the way only Bleedylicious can.
Good play Charlie as well, I hope my little nuggets of "knowledge" didn't keep you in the deadbox too long:)

YAY! To my left hand for shooting people in the back corners

and

BOO! To the people in the teabag that lit me up four games in a row:D

Who was FUBAR?I was never introduced:(

That's about it.

Unfortunately Liz's hand bag looked too tempting for some very sad individuals who shashed her window and took it!!!!!

Lucky the dark angel was not taken or from what we can see any thing else!

The chivoruos Paul Hill with the aid of industrial strength polthyne manged to patch up Liz's window but yes she told me the driv home was slow.

The worst news is that their is a possiblity of no subaru passenger windows in england:eek: poor Liz has had to put the subie into storage untill they cab find one:(

I am sure she will let you all know how it's going once she's back on line and on her behalf thank you all for your concern:)

sparklie