Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The CPPS 2011 Round 1.

PreacherMan

Like a moth to the flame
Nov 2, 2006
Midlands
Just a quick note.

Its Gemma (runs our admin), my wife's birthday on sunday (yes i was popular when she worked out the date for round 1 ) .
I can imagine that conversation......

Gemma :Hey Richie Babe where you taking me for my birthday??

Richie: No expense spared Love, come over to this window and what do you see?

The Beautuiful blue sky... YOU ARE TAKING ME ON A PLANE TO A BEAUTIFUL DESTINATION!

Richie: No love, look a little lower and what do you see?

Gemma: The M of the millenium field :confused:

Richie: You got it, I knew you would be happy, a weekend break where you can sit back and put you feet up and if you get a little bit bored... you could always do the scores :eek:

Always a good old fashioned romantic at heart ;)

it8nthot

Dec 4, 2002
Just this side of sanity
URGENT - Due to a right ba--s up on the organisational front 'Team Spank' are looking for a player for this Sunday 13th at CPPS.

Some experience and skill would be an advantage as the rest of the team are always willing to learn

Can be contacted on here or mob 07817915514

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
My dad is looking for a game on sunday, He getting on a bit ;) So preferably in 5 man :p pm me on here if intrested
PM phil_alpha1...think he's still looking for a player to make up numbers.

If he cant find the required numbers, it also means that i cant play on Sunday alongside alpha1 in M5 championship :(

phil alpha1

Dec 8, 2005
hereford
TEAMALPHA1.bebo.com
hi rich

i am very sorry i am going to have to pull alpha1 out of this weeks cpps i am really gutted. i have been trying to get guests all week and i have had about 6 players start to say yes then something turns up. i am only 1 short now but i have tried everyone i know and every where i can think off.

i am really sorry for the short notice

big phil

hello_moto

Feb 7, 2010
Birmingham
hi rich

i am very sorry i am going to have to pull alpha1 out of this weeks cpps i am really gutted. i have been trying to get guests all week and i have had about 6 players start to say yes then something turns up. i am only 1 short now but i have tried everyone i know and every where i can think off.

big phil
ah b*llocks.

gonna have to wait till round 2 now lol.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
hi rich

big phil
Some of the Loki Guys are looking to guest Phil, so all is not lost .. try them ...

charlotte

Birmingham Banshees
Aug 10, 2009
Birmingham
hi rich

big phil

pm'd you phill