The Home Of European Paintball

The news at NE open

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGIE

May 21, 2004
FLA , USA
Visit site
Ok yall i finally made it after hitchin a ride in from the airport 2.0 hrs away felt like i was back in Oslo :) So far our russian freinds are drawing alot of interest so they should draw some nice crowds when they play.I will try and get as much info for yall as i can but ill be loggin on only 1 time a day due to a sevice charge everytime i logg on here :( This site is one of the top 10 resorts in the USA theres a Vihjay Singh/John Daily golf school here and you can rent Hummers to trail ride with.Theres 20,000 acres of this place and its absolutly beutiful.So i hope to have more news tommarow :)

BOOGIE NXL EXL Referee

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
This is so friggin' irritating. You'd think that some big PB magazine or website could have a warm body at the major tournaments who could give some meaning to the term "live" updates. I mean what does it take? A notebook computer, an Internet hook-up and simply posting scores every few minutes or at least every hour on the hour. Or something so simple as a telephone.:mad:

NE Open has already had two Div 1 X Ball games and the first RL game. How the cathair can I find out what's going on without starting to phone people who are there?

Whichever site that would give something remotely close to live reports would certainly get a lot of hits, or what?

Steve

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
no info on the usual sites, but i'm still looking...
their first game is agianst Avalanche at 2pm Local time which should be about now.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by Wadidiz
This is so friggin' irritating. You'd think that some big PB magazine or website could have a warm body at the major tournaments who could give some meaning to the term "live" updates. I mean what does it take?
Warpig is hooked up to APPA scores so those will be the fastest available. As soon as the scores are posted at the event they will appear on the Pig's links.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Baca Loco
Warpig is hooked up to APPA scores so those will be the fastest available. As soon as the scores are posted at the event they will appear on the Pig's links.
So what's the hold-up? How long does it take for someone to key in the scores? The first two Div 1 games happened hours ago. At our little tournament in Norway the scores were posted within a few minutes of when the games were over.

Does anyone know the results of the first two Div 1 games? Does anyone know how the RL v Av game is going?

Seems like PB is still in the last century.

Steve

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Dogs beat Jax. Excessive v. infamous should be over and if it started on time so should RL v. Ava.

And yes, sometimes the scores don't appear for quite some time though I have no idea why.

EDIT ADDED: Infamous beat Excessive. It just went up.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Best of luck to the Legion, heart says Legion, but head says Lanche....:)

Infamous beat Excessive 9-5

Status
Not open for further replies.