The Home Of European Paintball

The Rugrats Theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadao

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Warning: This may wreck your childhood.

There is a theory that the babies in Rugrats don't actually exist, and are products of Angelica's imagination because her mother ignores her and her relationship with her father is shallow and parasitic.

In reality, Chucky died with his mother, which is why Chaz is such a nervous wreck. Tommy was a still born, which causes Stu to sit in the basement making toys for his son who never had a chance to live, and the DeVilles got an abortion. Angelica couldn't decide whether the unborn child would be male or female and thus simply invented the same character twice in her imagination with different genders.

In my opinion this makes me want to watch rugrats again with a much more interesting/emotional insight....what do you guys think?

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
I always thought that the mother of the twins was a closet lesbian.... :rolleyes:

also if that thinks true, how come that other girl who talked to the angelica girl talked to the little kids aswell? thats one messed up theory, also wasn't there a spin off from that show? :rolleyes:

Tadao

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
I always thought that the mother of the twins was a closet lesbian.... :rolleyes:

also if that thinks true, how come that other girl who talked to the angelica girl talked to the little kids aswell? thats one messed up theory, also wasn't there a spin off from that show? :rolleyes:
Its not my theory....

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
lol, later down that thread and i qoute "ok.. anybody who is taking this seriously in to consideration.. please pi** off and dont post here..

its a f**king joke -.-"

Status
Not open for further replies.