Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Theft at series2002 presentation evening

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Yes it's sad to say even players who are supported to the curly bits sometime's do things to fellow ballers that seems incredulous to those of us who try and behave ourselve's.

Now what am I talking about you may be thinking an act so repugnent the perpetrater should be thrown off his team and left to tart his supposed skills on the lower novice leagues.

Now the person who commited this anus act of thievery was none other than our very own northen-twat chris edwards who was in attendance with his lovely wife who must be so ashamed of him this morning.

The theft carried out in front of many shocked people was a snatch theft of the newest paintball DVD "storm the castle" from yours truly.

I was thinking of banning him from attending any of the series 2003 events next year even if he can only pose nowadays but when we saw the car he now drives I think i will give the guy a chance to make his excuses for his criminal tendency.

So if the northen-TWAT makes his reply on here and returns the said article i will perhaps not take it any further.

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
lol if you watched top gear tonight
This guy took the piss out off clarksons merk slk for been forth in the poll for a Top ten GAY persons car!

Guess what was number 1:D :D

DiD this crime really happen or you just messing cos why would he wanna steal a CD when he can probly just ask LEDZ at Planet for 1: NEXUS player all the talent nice future in paintball = no need to steal a cd i think he will be here soon to put things straight

CHEERS BATTY

NUMBER 1 in poll MERC SMART CAR!

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Ally^McK
how would someone be stupid enough to steal when there are witnessess around? and why the hell would he steal a DVD when the cost like £15?
Mate READ the threads...please....things make a lot more sense when you do.

"And just in case anybody gets the wrong idea this thread is pretty much tongue in cheek"

OK:D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Ally^McK
how would someone be stupid enough to steal when there are witnessess around? and why the hell would he steal a DVD when the cost like £15?

There's always one ain't there !!!!!!

And this time it's you Ally^Mck.......D'oh :)

Robbo