Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

There certainly seems to be a lot of arguin goin on in here...

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Everyone chill............!!!! All is cool!!!! Whats the point of arguin on the net, and makin everyone else hear it? noone is gonna back down because, u kno, the male testosterone hormone thing, so just dont start these stupid one on one arguments!!! And for f**ks sake Robbo isnt just someone to argue with!! Cant say ive ever met the guy, but we have all been annoyed by a marshals descison, and weve all had words with marshals, so just calm the F**k down and not just hurl abuse at one another!!!!

F*****G PEACE, OK!!!????

L8r
Cooks

TheRo0sTer

VW's are the game
Hey Cooks for some it is the only way they can bash someone else! You know small and well picked on as kids. Well for myself it is sometimes a way to learn something new. But I totally agree lets not fight... Lets get pissed and shoot each other on the field. :p Peace to you brother!

Remember enjoy the GAME... I do every time my balls are touched by an Angel!

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Check it out!!!! I just got a star!!!!
and peace out to you my Karmic soul buddy!!!! Let us share in the wisdom that has been posted upon this forum of ultimate knowledge (present posts excepted) and grow to love each other more!! Oh my lord what a TJ esque thing to say......

Peas out
Cooks:D:D :D :D :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
that avatar is gilly from K2, and it makes me laugh every time i see it. big monkey felcher that he is.....

Cooks

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Aww, c'mon Rooster, I know you and I had a debate going on a while ago, but there was no fight picking at all (at least I think...can't really recall, I get hit in the head a lot)
To be honest, I think you and I went at is the way to do it. We did not agree on something, but instead of badmouthing eachother, we used arguments and facts to get our points across. And that's how it should be. We had a discussion, others have fights.

P.S. You still up for a beer in Amsterdam?