Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

theres a thought, nicknames

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
what is the best nickname of nickname story you can think of, just thinking cos of my mate pikachu (cool name) who was called it cos the guys at a site said he looked like ash, but could not remember ash's name...........so they called him pikachu instead.

and it wroked, hes a great player, beat me 1 on 1 (lucky shot)

Chris[SAD YG]

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I collect them

I've had more nicknames than I can possibly remember, all coming from different friends at different times at different altered levels of consciousness. Among them are:

Billabong
Bonecrusher
Cyromania
Gilligan
God (at least that's what she was calling me last night in bed)
Grilla
Mr. Niceguy
Mantis
Mixer
Nasty
Orgazmo

And the list still keeps growing as new people are met and more drunken hours spent around them...

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
most people call me joker cuz of the jocker hat i once wore at a tourney, a d00d came to bunker me and we jus go runnin around the bunker shootin at each other for about 2 or 3 times till both of us pop of the top.....i got shot, but hey, i tripped............anyways it looked hilarious cuz my hat was all floppin around, jus about everyone at the tourney saw it and remembered, so thats how i got joker

Guydo2k

/v\0gGy
Sep 17, 2001
BRISTOL
Visit site
My nickname is mogadon which is a drug that is used to make you sleep or slow down hyper active kidz, i got this from the site i work at cos when i marshall my calls are slow (easier to shout loud that way)

G A M E.................O V E R

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Well I have been known as Randy, Randy Savage, Savage and Rand because my surname is Rand. Others have included fatboy fat ******* and my current from one friend Pieman, and these are because.......yes you've guessed it.........I'm a bit chunky:D