Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

This may be a crazy idea but.....

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
do you think that it would be possible to set up a p8ntballer sports channel on sky? I mean that if there are music channels for magazines like Kerrang, then why couldn't there be a channel for P8ntballer? I am fed up of flicking through the sports channels and seeing the Man U channel, or the Chelsea channel, or the action sports channel with snowboarding and skateing and only having mission paintball on Bravo. I WANT A P8NTBALLER CHANNEL FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Anybody think that Santa or the lads at p8ntballer can give us this for Christmas?

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
And I would like a solid gold rocket car, and a beautiful , randy woman who turns into a six-pack just after raveshing me!
But I ain't holding out much hope for those either!
Keep on dreaming !!!!

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Once again, I point you in the general direction of the truly AWFUL Games Network channel on Sky digital. Surely, FOR F*$% SAKE, if they can get away with that SHISTE, we could have a channel too??

duncxxx

Gogger

Crispy Fried
Jul 7, 2001
North Wales
Visit site
How many people play paintball?
How many people play computer Games?
I would love to see more paintball on T V, but I don't think it's going to happen any time soon. I have shown paintball videos to people that I know, who don't play. They just don't seem to "get it!" Unless there is a big enough audiance, it will remain a pipe dream.

Hey Dunc, sorry to hear about the fam! Whats the update? They getting better?

sxh62755

assmaster
Hello

Good point Gogger, the only chance of seeing any paintball is actually on an extreme sports channel rather than having a channel just for paintball.
Extreme on Sky Dig [422] is the sort of thing, perhaps an email petition to them to show them that paintball needs a slot in there, because I am sick of seeing wakeboarding and goat racing on that channel and I would like to see some big tourney coverage like tolouse or campaign.
see www.extreme.com [very nice looking website]
sam

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hey Dunc, what Channel is the Games Workshop thing? It will be fun to see how they have set that up. I mean, seeing a load of guys with little model men trying to play a strategy game should be interesting. I hope this doesn't cause offence to anyone on here, I have to admit I used to collect these things when I was younger.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Nevermind, my bad. Maybe I should check the previous posts more carefully before posting a reply:confused: . Ignore my last post. I know the Games Network channel. What a load of bollocks.