'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Thread was deleted indeed.

So my question still stands.......where does that now leave me as I have bought and paid for an item to the tune of £80 on the thread that has now been deleted?????
Now there is no evidence of said transaction. I may as well of gone to pms and done it that way!?!?!?! (not that I would but you see my concern?)

-ChEf

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Does the thread give you some sort of buyer protection ? Or covering your ass and paying paypal fees ? ;)
Neil is a good guy and his feedback speaks for its self :cool:

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Does the thread give you some sort of buyer protection ? Or covering your ass and paying paypal fees ? ;)
Neil is a good guy and his feedback speaks for its self :cool:

I paid fees thank you Mr Lump;)
And I know Fly/neil is a sound guy...hes got as much feedback as I have I think :D
just found it alarming that the thread had been deleted when I had not received my goods. Surely if it was that bad it could have been closed untill all deals had been concluded. I did post up saying payment sent etc as per rules.

Could have been anybody selling could it have not?
So I follow the rules and keep it all above board/on the thread AND pay fees etc and then the thread gets deleted. May as well of done deal through pm surely? would have been just as safe etc had I not known different regarding fly etc.

-ChEf

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Sorry it was my fault, I posted up 'Sold please delete' should have waited till you had got your items, my bad

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If someone says 'delete me', then that's exactly what I do ... and when I delete things, if I'm not concentrating, it can get permanently deleted and it ends up in that big paintball dead box in the sky ...my bad, sorry but hey, don't ask for it to be deleted when you still need it up .... ooops !