Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

THREE for ONE - Have 3 Guns, Want 1 - UK

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Volcano

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, Banned!
LMFAO!!!

Ranger

Looking for a team.
Volcano

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, Banned!
Gassy i stand and i applaud you. I run as an admin on a online game server and as such i am accountable for my actions...especially when the banned person appears on our forums to ask 'why have i been banned?'. That has to be one of the funniest and most brutal to the point replies i have ever read...congratulations...you sir are a legend.

Then applauds also go to Dan Randon for being the creator whilst you were the executioner. good job both of you.

G

Gassy

Again Dan Randon provided that for me via pm especially for the occassion so credit goes to Dan:cool: