The Home Of European Paintball

THREE for ONE - Have 3 Guns, Want 1 - UK

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Volcano

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. Rumor has it that you are almost incomprehensible in person (as revealed by your desperate urge to babble nonsensically on message boards.) No doubt, this rumor is true.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You've got a big hole in your head, now shut it. When you are at a loss for words, your loss is our gain. As Ellen Glasgow once remarked: "He knows so little and knows it so fluently."

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. I bet you thought it was just coincidence that your parents had the same surnames before they married? Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests; if your weren't so fat that when you stand on the weighing scale, it reads: "Sorry, we don't weigh livestock.", or if you didn't have a face that makes Medusa look like a supermodel. No, come to think of it, you would.

In conclusion, as your clue meter is reading zero, lets see if this registers: Get lost, Banned!
see you used my little reply thing then gassy

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
sigh. nevermind eh, was just a joke pal.
if you want me to spell it out, id say that if you have read this thread and perhaps even others (but not necessarily) then you would have inferred for yourself quite easily the true identity of Volcano...unless perhaps you were overly tired, or mildly intellectually challenged.

This is all reliant of course on a prior knowledge of the WGP4Life "saga", including Orlando, Mokie and of course Volcano, all of whom are actually the same c0cksucker.

Stokecity_m

Aug 31, 2005
Stoke-on-Trent
www.gb-paintball.co.uk
ah right,

well in my defence it was really early in the morning when i read the post ;)

and although i heard a little about the wgp4life saga, i wasn't completly clued up:)

shame there are people like that about,

everybody deserves a secound chance, hell even a thrid but to keep taking the piss is out of order.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
ah right,

well in my defence it was really early in the morning when i read the post ;)

and although i heard a little about the wgp4life saga, i wasn't completly clued up:)

shame there are people like that about,

everybody deserves a secound chance, hell even a thrid but to keep taking the piss is out of order.
second chance??
I know you don't know about him, but this is about his 5th chance on every forum going............

little feller just doesn't know when to quit. now he is stuck with 3 or four markers, probably no money to play and half the paintball community keeping a weather eye on the horizon for him!! don't mistake this as me feeling sorry for him, just desserts I say.

it will only be a matter of time before he pops up again. I know where he trains, as I am sure do other people. He had better pray that no one cops on to who he is. and don't pm me asking because i ain't telling!!