Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Time Wars 2

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
www.camouflagepaintball.co.uk
We had about 200 people last year and it was an awesome game.

Our game is done a little differently from most big games. Come down and see for yourself. I am looking forward to it and I didn't even play last year.

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
With two weeks to go its looking like it will be another fun event. It will share certain aspects of last years game but there will be plenty of new additions for those that came last time.

Get in touch with the office on 01932 865999 or download the booking form from www.time-wars.com and post it in to us.

Any good costumes in the works?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
3 of us booked in too.... looks like it's gonna be awesome. always wanted to try the campaign site.:D

whuzak

Capital Killerz - UKWM
Sep 27, 2008
Central London
I love the Campaign site,probably one of the best around!Friendly staff good atmosphere and great facilities.
However may i ask ian is it a BYO event? (bring your own paint)

Cheers Zak

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
definitely bring your own paint if you want mate.... it states that on the home page of the time-wars 2 site

Ian Mac

Powerball
Jun 19, 2003
I am spending the next two weeks out on site building stuff at the moment. The weather sucks but I have some free labour, I love work experience programs. :D I am sure half the kids applying think they are going to be playing paintball all day for free. Yeah right.

We are working on The Ridge at the moment for those that know it, it will be quite different by the end of the week.

whuzak

Capital Killerz - UKWM
Sep 27, 2008
Central London
Ian mate with regards to the ridge you really need to sort out the tunnel leading onto the bridge.It smells like a cess pit in there!! Bundle loads of wood shavings on the floor its awfullllll!

Cheers Zak:D