Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippman X7 & Accessories - ALL SOLD

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
Hi guys

Sadly, I have some kit sitting in my flat that's not getting used so I decided to put it up for sale in order to generate some cash to help feed my growing Autococker habit.

Please note, while I will consider offers, please don't take the mick by offering way under. I will not be tempted by very low offers for a fast sale.

If you are paying by paypal, then buyer covers the fees.

Tippman X7 with Response Trigger. SOLD SOLD SOLD

As much as I love this beast I rarely use it these days so no point hanging on to it (though I will be sad to see it go). The response trigger combined with the cyclone loader means you have a completely battery free marker. In good condition, the X7 comes with quite a few add ons including a vertical fore grip, carbine stock, remote line, 3-point sling, squishy & normal paddles and a 16” J&J ceramic barrel (which is an excellent bit of kit and performs very well at longer distance).

Also includes original box, stock barrel, allen keys, some Tippman oil, barrel sock and back plate.

More pics:
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad72/ZambeziKid/SDC10214.jpg
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad72/ZambeziKid/SDC10215.jpg
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad72/ZambeziKid/SDC10209.jpg

Price Drop: SOLD ON UK SCENARIO FORUM

Please note, this is also on sale on uk scenario forum.

Tippman Bravo One. - Sold to Leon_Z & posted

Stock Bravo One Tactical with original box and a couple of allen keys (the one to take off the grips is missing). Not used in a while but in fairly good nick. I don't really expect this to go but it may be good for a new starter looking for a cheap milsim marker

£50 + postage.

Proto SLG - Sold & Posted to Henry8632

Bought in 2009, most heavily used marker of the three but in good condition. Comes with original box, barrel & sock and spare O-rings & manual. Sadly, no allen keys (I need them myself). Happy to also throw in a 14” one piece barrel off an Autococker if the buyer would like it.

£80 + postage

Loudmouth Torque Hopper - Withdrawn from Sale as no one wants it

Price Drop £25 £20 £15+ postage

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
ill take the bravo one for 30 collected if you are willing to go that low

Henry8362

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2010
Upper layham, Ipswich
sorry if this is double posting but im not sure if my other post has gone through but i will take the slg if you can hold on a bit? well if you dont sell it for monday

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
Henry8632: No worries, as I said I'm in no great rush so I'll hold the SLG until Monday for you at asking price. Would you want it posting or do you intend to collect?

M600: Sorry mate, £30 collected is less than what I would be happy to sell the Bravo 1 for, considering it's not been used much & is in good nick and that others are interested.

Crazytippman: Sorry mate, I've had an offer via pm for the Bravo one that I want to check how much postage would be before giving it the yea or nay, so I can not hold that one. If the offer does not go anywhere, I'll let you know.

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
Grateful if the individual who make an offer for the Bravo one via PM post it on the thread to help me keep track of what is going on (plus one post has all ready been nobbled due to not following the classifieds rules)

ratboy78

Jul 26, 2010
hi fella if ur not in any rush to sell is there any chance you can hold the x7 till the 15th of next month or could you come down on the price if i pay now as ive not go enough till i next get paid

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
If it were up to a week, I would not hesitate to hold the X7 for you, but over three weeks may be a little too long a time...

How dramatic a price reduction were you thinking and would that be posted or collected? Let me know and I'll have a think about the offer and whether or not to hold the X7 for you.

Leon_Z

Oct 21, 2009
Hi, will take bravo one for asking price, pm me with your payment details and postage cost please