Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann TPX - SOLD

emeraldarrow

May 23, 2011
Essex
Selling off all my spare paintball bits, sorry for the quality of the images, ironically I need the money to buy a new camera...

Edit: I am off work now for the week so I can post immediately following payment for quick delivery

1. Tippman TPX - £150 £135 - Includes marker with muzzle brake, 2 x 7 round mags, 3 x 8 round mags, 3 x single mag holders, 1 x double mag holder, 1 x leg holster, 1 x tac belt which fits all of the holders and is used as a support on the holster, 1 x TPX Universal Parts kit (minus a couple of pieces not sure which) and I'll throw in a TPX arm patch.

Delivery will be £24.50 but I'll throw in the 9 CO2 sparklets I've got left if you want to collect in person.

Can send for £14.45 but that's uninsured and the buyer would have to take the risk, would still be signed for however.

3. Dye C7 Black Paintball Top XL Mens - £10 - Don't know the year unfortunately but I've recently got myself a new one so am hoping to get rid of this quickly. Condition isn't perfect but it's pretty good, no tears or rips and all the padding is still in place.

Delivery is £3.60 but I will combine postage with the TPX if required.

Last edited:

cowboyfromhell

Aug 24, 2011
Hi there I'm interested in the Deuce just for the extra air canisters but I wouldnt be able to pick them up so I was thinking would you be able too take them apart then send them
Thanks

uberjuba

Mar 11, 2011
south wales
just a quick FYI fella, theres no problem in posting the cartridges as long as all the gas inside has been dispersed. make sure they're all empty and you won't have a problem.

Little tim

Feb 3, 2013
i'd collect the deuce mate, probably be a couple of weeks till i'm down that way though... or you could come for a game at underworld and we could exchange there...

And if you'd ever consider selling the tpx mags i'd be up for those too ;P

Last edited:

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
have i missed out on the deuce? damnit! they rarely go up on forums and only needed the the deuce :/ maybe nex time :)