Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann vs. spyder

Jonas

Nov 15, 2001
Spartanburg,S.C.
Visit site
Hey everyone, i noticed that this was supposted to be the speak your brains board and there were very few interesting topics. So heres something to try to get it going. Remember explain why you prefer one over the other, dont just say one of them sucks. :D

Manning26

By the way Jonas, aren't the fights on all the other threads entertaining enough for you?;)

Also, I think the Tippman's tougher. I'm an indentured servant at my sponsors shop, and I think the Tippman's have an ever so slight edge. To be fair, both hardly require anything more than an o-ring, I rarely have to do any major surgery, and if I do it's because the dolt that owns it doesn't care for it.

gunnerson

Hooray for boobies!
Both guns are great, however the Spyders have some styling problems, it looks pieced together, not really smooth looking like the piranhas or the tippmans. I suppose this doesn't really matter, as long as you can hand somebody their own ass in the field.:D About the only thing I don't like about the tippman is the length. Put a 14 inch barrel on that thing, and you have one long gun! Either way you go, your going to get a good gun, and neither one "Sucks", at least in my opinion.