Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmans in the UK- where from?

Victor six

TrannyPaintballer
Jun 7, 2002
Staffordshire Moorlands
Visit site
I'm interested in acquiring a Tippmann m98 with Flatline, or maybe one of the new A-5's- who sells them in the UK? How much? I'm based in the north Midlands if that's any help... I got given a phone number for ordering direct (Sonia, 0870 something..) but I'd like to see what I'm buying, is that so weird?? :confused:

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Victor six
I'm interested in acquiring a Tippmann m98 with Flatline, or maybe one of the new A-5's- who sells them in the UK? How much? I'm based in the north Midlands if that's any help... I got given a phone number for ordering direct (Sonia, 0870 something..) but I'd like to see what I'm buying, is that so weird?? :confused:
According to the Advert for Tippmann WDP are the UK distributor so give them a try

http://www.wdp-paintball.co.uk/

though all they've got listed is Angel stuff.

Heres the sites contact details

HTH

Tech support and product information frazer@wdp-paintball.com

Order status and despatch details ade@wdp-paintball.com

Any other questions sales@wdp-paintball.com

Store hours Monday to Friday 09.00 to 5.30 GMT

Address WDP LTD
Unit 10
Metro Triangle
221 Mount Street
Nechells
Birmingham
B7 5QT
England

Phone (44) 121 328 2228

Fax (44) 121 327 3967

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Yes npf stocks Tippmanns all sorts and the A-5 is there methinks.
0121 327 2961. Numbers all get the same office just some are free and some aren't.

swampy

Hellfish paint magnet
Jul 7, 2001
oop north
Just to add to what Cube said:

WDP seem to have the '98 Custom Pro, the '98 Custom in many different colours and the sniper pack, though the sniper pack is 'Order Only'

They've got a range of accessories, including the flatline and infinity barrels, power feed and expansion chamber, as well as a long list of spares (including the Tippman '98 support kit)

I can't see the A-5's on my list, but that's not to say that WDP don't do them - give Danny or Owen a shout at WDP and I'm sure they'll be glad to help...