Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TippyA5-Etrigger??? is it worth it??? do I need one!!

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
my sincere appolgies..........................................................

so now you have got that off your chest... please do not read my postings...
its a free country... well..almost., and i am free to type anyway i like, just as you are!

how about you removing your avatar..its sexist..rude..and rather damn fine..:cool: i have to say.. but you dont hear me going on about your siht dude..
so go n blow a paintball..or something.

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
this is to everyone else, i hope i do not offend thee...with my style of typing, nor the way i choose to call my TippMann a "Tippy"..or the way i call my Flattliine Barrel a "Flatty".. or the fact that i give you an unintentional breathing space .. between my lines of typed words, ( you do not need to read the dots... = dot dot dot..ok..) just move to the next word.. it is really really simple.

I am just a dude... with problems.. namely.. dud people replyin back to me, with nothing of interest to the original posted question lol.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
my sincere appolgies..........................................................

so now you have got that off your chest... please do not read my postings...
its a free country... well..almost., and i am free to type anyway i like, just as you are!

how about you removing your avatar..its sexist..rude..and rather damn fine..:cool: i have to say.. but you dont hear me going on about your siht dude..
so go n blow a paintball..or something.
you persist with your arrogant tone, apologising and adding so many dots. This may or may not be a free country, but on this forum we require you to type in plain english. Unfortunately as a MOD on this forum i have to look at your posts, and edit or remove items that i feel are not suitable. Take this as the last attempt i will make to correct your typing spree, heed this warning.

JayH-StealthMan

Apr 17, 2009
DORSET... POOLE
you persist with your arrogant tone, apologising and adding so many dots. This may or may not be a free country, but on this forum we require you to type in plain english. Unfortunately as a MOD on this forum i have to look at your posts, and edit or remove items that i feel are not suitable. Take this as the last attempt i will make to correct your typing spree, heed this warning.
oh ok. yes sir...
sorry, i did not see anywhere in the rules stating over exessive use of dots, will be deamed as inapropriate for this forum.
please find it within the rules, please then quote it, and post it here for me to read.
i am just a guy, looking to make more paintballing friends, on here. but you Sir are showing me, you are not friendly,... and so not a friend of mine, and i would never even ascosiate myself with you. so modarate my posting, if you feel the need..
but my style of typin shall never change, for you, for him..or her.. no one.
so please MOD me. if you feel it is needed...
Regards

ps, my apparent arrogant tone, is not arrogant.. it is simply missunderstood by you. i have copied all of your replies.. i shall be posting them, every day.. if you decide to mod your recent replies to me.
thank you for reading.

pps excuse my poor spelling

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
oh ok. yes sir...
sorry, i did not see anywhere in the rules stating over exessive use of dots, will be deamed as inapropriate for this forum.
please find it within the rules, please then quote it, and post it here for me to read.
i am just a guy, looking to make more paintballing friends, on here. but you Sir are showing me, you are not friendly,... and so not a friend of mine, and i would never even ascosiate myself with you. so modarate my posting, if you feel the need..
but my style of typin shall never change, for you, for him..or her.. no one.
so please MOD me. if you feel it is needed...
Regards

ps, my apparent arrogant tone, is not arrogant.. it is simply missunderstood by you. i have copied all of your replies.. i shall be posting them, every day.. if you decide to mod your recent replies to me.
thank you for reading.

pps excuse my poor spelling
You obviously feel that rules don't apply to you, and your tone in this thread has sealed your fate. Have a short holiday to reflect on your decisions.