Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for Bad Weather

bluelite

Nov 6, 2002
Waco, Texas
Visit site
My little team has our third tourney this week and the weather forecast is calling for a slight chance of rain and possible thunderstorms. Does anyone have any tips on playing in the rain? I want to give my team every opportunity to play well and we'll need to know how to optimize our chances in wet weather if the drops starting falling. Any help would be appreciated.

L J

big big titties
wear caps or hats, it stops the water soaking through your hair into eyes, where minimal tight tops/neck protectors etc, because the heat rises and WILL make your goggles fog up even if they're thermal, if u need to run, wear football boots for grip on wet grass. make sure your front players compensate for sliding, cos obviously u will slide further on wet ground. if you have paintballs in your hopper at the end, empty them out and throw away as they will have water in them, dry your hopper and gun after every game

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
...and wrap the portings of the barrels with that clear plastic wrapping so you don't get water in the barrels - remember to chrono frequently as rainy weather seems to increase velocity...

Pinky

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Not really a tip for playing but bring some spare clothes and especially socks and shoes! nothing worse than wet feet!

Wear a visor on your mask! Try and jog on the spot or something during games to keep yourself warm.

Dave

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Take a black sack to wrap your entire marker in, you could be waiting a while from the time u exit shelter till u have to start playing, also but your goggles in a bag n dont put em on till the last minute to stop them getting wet aswell!

Talk to anyone that played in portugal! You learn pretty fast in that weather!