Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TJ Lambini, the old days

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
I was thinking about this stuff. I read Justin's post about TJ getting slammed in Smacktalk. Specifically, they said :

listen buddy, we are all here at the Dynasty manor and we are reading your article on tues. Night who the hell are you? what rock did you come from underneathe?, and where the hell do you play your semi-pro scenario games at? What we also want to know is when the hell did you ever try out for any Pro team? You write these articles about your "mad" paintball skills and we have never heard of you, you're an IDIOT!!!!
So I e-mailed TJ, and asked him myself about all this. And he said something like "DUDE! You know me! You played with me @ SC!"

So I went back into my archives and such, and looked. I have a videotape from back in '97 when I did play at SC Village. And, I kid you not, some dude with long hair was there. We're playing on this feild called "Bosnia", and this guy's playing in front of me. He runs up the center of the field, bunkers four guys in a row, jumps into a berm bunker and clears five guys out of it.

I followed him in and took out a few guys, and before I get there he bails out and sprints into this tunnel thing they have there. I lost track of him, mainly becuase I got hit somewhere in there, but I did talk to him after the game. I didn't think much of it at that moment, becasue I thought it was just another guy blowing smoke, but after I saw that vid again I remembered it.

He said his name was TJ, and, if I remember it correctly, he said "And I'm the best." Not a bad kid, a little full of himself sure, but who isn't in Cali? :p He also trailblazed behind me in the "Vietnam" field when I ran out of air and we ended up workin' together on the "Germany" field, it was cool. TJ's got woods skills too, or at least did.

Now TJ will deny most of it now, because he was wearing camo pants, but he had the skills then. Haven't seen him since tho. Not bad. Oh, and dude, If you wanna play Skyball or something, let me know. We'll get you in.

-Tyg

Ha - I remember that day dude, and I deny NOTHING. Days like that got me I am today.

Lemme see, you were wearing woodland BDU shorts, with a ripped up knee, and JT's "Skins" knee / shin guards. You were swapping shirts all day, mostly wearing a hockey jersey (With "Team AnthroCo" on the front. Oh, and black cat ears in velveteen, black, and a black tail.

You were shooting a 'cocker, which was weird cos I thought you were old skool. Bet then you swapped out to a Piranha LB pump gun later in the day.

You had game, for an old dude...

:p

Peace Bro

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
HEY! That cocker IS old school! '95, no mods.

Did you ever buy that gun you were using from that guy?

Oh yeah, there's a field ipening in LA sometime that supposed ot be better than CPX. If I can get there, wanna hook up? I'll buy ya a lapdance somewhere out there. You pick the bar.

-Tyg