Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TJ Lambini

NIALL

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
T J
This is Andy Piper not Niall.
I have a question for you. Who are you and who did you play for at the World Cup!
The reason I ask is I have been doing some research into the TJ experince and the only person who has ever heard of you is........You!!!
It seems the guys at SC Village think you are a Ghost, I wont say what Jerry Braun said about you, but it involved being a Wanna Be! Also you wrote about your Good Mate Dave Elliott in this months mag and it seems Dave has never heard of you and thinks you sound like....how did he put it....... A complete Hedger!

If you could answer the questions I would be grateful!

Peace out

Piper

Dude,

Are you tha guy with the badass Village People moustache and hair in the magazine? If so I'm honoured, you give out wise advice bra.

As for the rest:

Jerry? Ha! Read this month's mag and you'll know why Jer is doing me down.

And Dave Elliott knows, he's just blanking out the memories cos I wail on him soooo bad every time he drags his sorry ass over to the States.

This shiznit has come up before, and my good friends Justin and James from Adrenaline, Bobby Long and many others defended me, so dig up that thred and read the props yourself man.

PGI are no mugs, they hire me because they know I'm The Man - forget Lasoya, Felix and all these creeps.

And if that ain't enough, there's a big ol poster of me in What Paintball gear? - ask Tha Antman or see for yourself when it hits the streets.

Peace out.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
TJ's right

He's quite a big name over in the states, as it happens. It took us a long time to get him to write for PGI, too - we had to make some serious offers - if only to get the big name on board.

And he does have a poster in What Paintball Gear. We couldn't not put him in that. Other posters include Bobby Long, Bryon Benini and another of our big favourites...

If you read the next issue of PGI you'll find out what happened to TJ at the World Cup.

Seriously though Piper, if you've never met or heard of TJ Lambini, you're more out of the loop than I thought. Don't embarrass yourself here. There's only one hedger on this thread...

Big (Mr)

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
TJ?

Andy...

He's no ghost. The guys at SC Village are yanking your chain...I know they deal with loads upon loads of players every weekend but TJ's game is impossible not to notice. The boy can play...

I tried for a long while to get TJ on the 'wolves roster. He's got perhaps the most incredible timing I've ever seen, period. Smart and aggressive, he's probably the most in-demand player over here in the states right now. For some reason, though, he's particularly picky about where he plays and up until recently he's been a non-potential prospect simply by his own choice. I don't know what's turned the tide but we'll see where he ends up. I'm still working on him!

Now, as for the "quiet, unassuming guy that was following Ant around at the 'Cup..."...I'd have said that was me, except I ain't quiet or unassuming. hehe

Ciao,
~Justin~

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
That was

Chris Lasoya.

He's very shy, and has a bit of a crush on me...I mean, the antman... He kept tugging on my coat tails and asking me to introduce him to any large, hairy men I happened to talk to. Tom Kaye was a big hit with that moustache of his, but unfortunately won't have anything to do with people who shoot angels...however badly they do it.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Ahh everything starts to slot into place...

Ant, it wasn't Chris I know him well. I didn't get chance to talk to you much at the Cup and it didn't click who it might be until I read this thread.

I'm kinda disapointed to find out that it was Justin... why? Well I asked Dawn and Bill to introduce me to Justin when they saw him, but we were never in the same place at the same time so it didn't happen. Justin was one of the guys I was hoping to meet at the Cup this year. If I'd known he was the one with you I'd have made sure to introduce myself. Oh well next time.

As for TJ and the Russian Legion... well at the start of the Cup I was a little dissapointed to hear a few Americans saying that they just couldn't let the Russians beat them 'at all costs'... But when it came to the games I was very happy to see the Americans cheering on the Russians and clapping some of their stunning moves. It's good to see the respect for good play whoever it was from :) The Russians sure could play the snake on that JT field.

manike