The Home Of European Paintball

TJ Lambini

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Dude, read my article and you'll lose all respect for 'em, trust me...I got proof.
TJ I've read your articles and I lost all respect for you :) hehehe

I've watched the Russian Legion play for a long time, on and off field and I have a HUGE respect for them.

As I'm sure Ant will agree, you see things when you are on field with a camera which you don't often/always see when on the sidelines. And having been in that position watching many Russian Legion games it just strengthens my respect for them. I've seen them in so many opportunites where they could have played 'the dark side' but didn't.

I look forward to seeing your article... I'm guessing it will be in the same 'style' as your other pieces. :) I'll try to get past your opening paragraph this time.

On a similiar note, is the tech issue now available? Have all the subscription 'issues' with PGI been cleared up? I used to subscribe but was never sure if I'd get a months mag, and I could guarantee that I could buy it at a Tourny way before it arrived at my door...

Also is anyone else finding this board VERY slow to load? Is there some server issues? It seems to be taking ages, I'm pretty sure it's not me as I'm on a cable modem and any other forums I visit are ultra fast.

manike

S'quick on my machine dude, and my PC is steam-powered.

The Tech thing? You mean What Paintball Gear? I believe Tha Antman is putting the finishing touches to it - he's got my words anyhow...

Subs-wise, Ants Tha Man - mine arrives double quick but I get it by Fed-Ex.

Peace.

Mr Big

and his big purple helmet
Jul 3, 2001
In a big shoe
www.p8ntballer.com
subscription issues

We've worked hard with our mailing houses etc to sort out all the problems with mags arriving late. As far as I know, there don't seem to be any problems now. At least I ain't had any complaints for a while.

And that's not a cue to start complaining.