Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TM-15 or X7 Phenom

Joshua Robson

Aug 13, 2013
Newcastle
Hi, I'm new and want to purchase my second marker as I want to upgrade my scenario marker (BT-4 Rental) and I like the look of the X7 Phenom and the TM-15. But which is better I noticed the TM-15 is more pricey but which is actually better?

Thanks, Josh

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
phenom is logically the best option all round
best marker however is the tm15!
i have both.

tippmann are at many big games, comes with cyclone, robust and reliable, loads of accessories ,good accuracy, can run without a battery, easy to sttrip. nice response trigger setting. damn loud firing and air greedy with the cyclone

TM15, lighter, far better looking, great accuracy, really quiet, loads of rail space, better marker all round, simple battery system, good parts kit included, simple to clean and strip. also the tm15 is pretty much an empire mini inside, so its a sweet milsim gun with tournie capabilities.

both are fairly equal tbh pretty much rival guns.

Joshua Robson

Aug 13, 2013
Newcastle
I do like the look of the TM-15 more than the Phenom, just heard that you can customise the Phenom a lot more than the TM-15, as i do like customising i mean my bt-4 rental is pimped to high heaven with attachments, too heavy tbh. I'll do some more research before my decision.

reaperuk91

Mar 11, 2012
durham
phenom is about the same weight if not heavier than the bt4, tm15 is quite a bit lighter.

tm15 is customizable with rail accessories etc as it has so many, phenom has more availability on look changing such as stocks and shrouds etc but itll get damn heavy as i did it lol.though it has alot less rail space for bits n pieces which sucks.

good luck on that, took me months to decide and got a phenom then 2 months later got a tm15.

Joshua Robson

Aug 13, 2013
Newcastle
I would be serious to purchase one however i still need to get 12 more posts, and don't want to spam :/
Is it for sale on this forum or just that link?