The Home Of European Paintball

tom allen hose fittings

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
FAO tom or anyone who knows
ive got your hose and fittings on my ego...
however i want to change the frame and now i need a longer bit of hose. standard hose bought from fat bobs and holmbush wouldnt fit the fittings - whats going on here? what kind of macroline hose will fit, i thought these were all standard fittings?

as it is i dont want to ditch the elbows in favour of a lower quality alternative (and thatd mean buying new elbows etc), just i cant change my frame til i get some hose that fits :( and was hoping to do this before the weekend but the hose i have is not compatible...

any help?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
ive got a mile of toms hose (ooo er) that ive had in my spares for a while, pm me your address and ill drop some in the post on my way to work later

edit: standard macro line is a different size to the stuff toms fitting use

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
recently been training at northern quarter with the guys down there. not been to dukinfield yet...

btw if it makes it easier im going to planet tonight so could pick that hose up if you are anywhere in the vacinity?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
nope not today, is all ready to go in the post now....should be enough to re do it a couple of times, make sure you cut the ends nice and square when you fit it. also i find if you slightly over estimate how much you need.....put one end in then offer it up to the other connector and cut slightly long, then warm the hose up with a hair drier to make it easier to bend you get a much better result.....this hose is slightly thicker than the normal stuff and can be a little tricky to get perfect first time.

duckie is a good giggle on a tuesday night, am told that nq is great for training tho, when i start my new job i should be down there most weeks, c ya around prob.