Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ton ton shocker fs, plus more. UK

void

m00!!
Oct 21, 2004
Behind You
Visit site
OK so I've got a ton ton shocker for sale, black gold fade, virtue board, freak barrel to match gun, used to be Mr.Lumps, I've not had this very long, just before x mas, i haven't even used it, not even had air through it since its been in my hands, i believe it needs setting up but I've not done any of that because I've not used it. looking for around £300 posted.

also got an angel air preset bottle, to be honest i don't know if its hp or lp, I'm not really into the technical side of things, ill get pictures up tonight so you can all decipher the test date on it :D. looking for offers on that, not sure on price.

also got a re loader b and a halo b , re loader works fine has black shells and still has battery door.

halo b has broken battery door, the spiny bit inside has broken as well so its pretty much just spares and stuff so looking for offers on both of these as well.

chances are ill find some more stuff later, reason for selling is that I'm giving playing up for a bit, to go out and try some new things, save up a bit of money, also i really want to get driving lol

oh payment by pay pal or check :D
pm me for details, ill try get pics up tonight

cheers, Ash

edit:

aslo got a dynasty shirt, with ryan greenspan on the back and its signed by him on the front
and a legit copy of dynasty disected 2 signed by various members of dynasty :D
taking offers on both , pics will be up tonight

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
the shocker only needs the dwell changing as it has a brand new bolt in it. other than that it rocks