Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ton tons hot guns

A

ALEX JEYES

there were only three hot guns not six, it was me that did it. I allowed them to have an extra shot on one gun as it was showing 301 for one shot. the others were 310 & 309 so they were excluded from the game. I allowed them the extra shot on the other gun to show that english marshalls are not baiased cheating horrible f*uckers (which they called us anyway!!!!!!!!) BY THE WAY THIS WAS ****TON TON ACYD**** ONE OF WHICH WAS A SHORT DUMPY TURD WHO WAS SAYING HE WAS GONNA SLICE MY THROAT!! WHEN WE OFFERED TO FIGHT THE WHOLE TEAM THEY DECLINED..................... FUNNY THAT!

A

ALEX JEYES

JUST FOR THE RECORD

TON TON PRO took everything well and never argued once so respect to them for that. Its just a shame the other team seem to have dragged them down with them from what I heard.

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
Well they surrendered :) what did you expect? :D

(ohhh sorry I couldn't resist)

Seriously: I was watching the whole thing going down and one of the marshalls said (with mask on) that they had 6 hot guns.

Cya

W

webby

What do you Expect there French and there all above the law>

Sorry they are the law NOT.

p8ntdog

EZ TIGER
Apr 10, 2003
50's
www.mayhemtigers.com
THE WAY THIS WAS ****TON TON ACYD**** ONE OF WHICH WAS A SHORT DUMPY TURD WHO WAS SAYING HE WAS GONNA SLICE MY THROAT!! WHEN WE OFFERED TO FIGHT THE WHOLE TEAM THEY DECLINED..................... FUNNY THAT! [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey AJ i think that short dumpy turd realy took a liberty with us and got off realy lightly, i dont think he should have been so lucky, he wont be next time, now i'm not phisicaly threatening him i'm just saying compared to what happend to that dude on the Tigers field getting a 2 year ban he was lucky, we owe him one!!!