Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top marker for 05?

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Just had a though while reading about the new Angel G7, which marker do people feel will take over the tourny scean in 05.

Since you have some great markers coming out/out such as EGO,G7,DM5,E2 Cocker and then you have Timmys hot on there heels as always.

Thoughts?

Graham :cool:

Graham-DV8

Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by garycarrot
Got to be the G7 or EGO.

G7 for the top of the range, and EGO for the more bank account friendly choice.
Would have to agree on the EGO front, looks to be a great marker for the price :)

Was thinking more across the tourny scean, such as this year Timmys took over, next year it will be.....what?

Graham :cool:

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
honestly I don't see the G7 making a big splash, I don't think there will be as many people taking it up.

I think DM5 / Proto and Timmy will be the big 2 on the international tournament scene next year.

Ego will be very big here, less so stateside although it will certainly have it's followers..

Graham-DV8

Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Beaker
honestly I don't see the G7 making a big splash, I don't think there will be as many people taking it up.

I think DM5 / Proto and Timmy will be the big 2 on the international tournament scene next year.

Ego will be very big here, less so stateside although it will certainly have it's followers..
Nice to hear then since I'm stooting a tricked out Alias :D

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
hehe - just my opinion mind but I think the fan base of the alias is too strong for it to go away.

I've sold my baby :( but I'm sure I'll pick another up, if I would only stop getting new guns in for review..............

Graham-DV8

Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Beaker
hehe - just my opinion mind but I think the fan base of the alias is too strong for it to go away.

I've sold my baby :( but I'm sure I'll pick another up, if I would only stop getting new guns in for review..............
Poor you, sounds like your really hard done to getting all the newest markers and all ;):p

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
I can see the DM5 being very popular next year indeed these guns are amazing and i reccomend them to any player who wants to kick some serious arse

Super Fly

yeeeeah!
Nov 8, 2004
www.superflytv.com
the likes of G7 and ego is that yeah they might be popular but timmys are hugly popular atm! timmy is the were its at

on the other hand the DM4 has also been hugly popular and DM5 might be even popular?

then again who knows what elese the new 2 months will bring in gun technology :)