Top Ten Guns In The World

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
oh... really, tell me who's winning the millennium series? little clue

now tell me what markers they shoot another little clue

now tell me angel's are over rated ;)
oh woop di doo! 1 team got them to work, probably have 5 spare guns each.

Guns are like cars: the expensive ones may look good and turn heads but there is a lot more that can go wrong with them and when they break they cost a lot to fix and unless your trained it would pretty damb hard to fix yourself.
I still think ego's are good but you could either buy 1 ego, dm7 or angel A1 and be boned when it breaks or buy upto 3 ions, mini's or 2 shockers for the same price and have a spare. (or buy 1 and be less pissed off when it breaks and you didn't waist £800 on it )

So I'll say again: yeah they are overated

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com

Guns are like cars: the expensive ones may look good and turn heads but there is a lot more that can go wrong with them and when they break they cost a lot to fix and unless your trained it would pretty damb hard to fix yourself.
I still think ego's are good but you could either buy 1 ego, dm7 or angel A1 and be boned when it breaks or buy upto 3 ions, mini's or 2 shockers for the same price and have a spare. (or buy 1 and be less pissed off when it breaks and you didn't waist £800 on it )

well i can only speak from the side of an ego but you pay for what you get, and they dont break if you MAINTAIN them :rolleyes:

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
well i can only speak from the side of an ego but you pay for what you get, and they dont break if you MAINTAIN them :rolleyes:
Yeah ;)
I can speak from both sides. The angel's never broken or misbehaved.
It had started to bounce a little last week (when I tested it, not in a game) after I'd adjusted the trigger when I got it and not adjusted it once while playing with it for 3 years but, you'd expect that, right?
Neither really need much maintenance (except TLC in the form of cleaning eyes etc)

The ego actually started bouncing for no reason after only a few months, but it was easier to fix than the angel (just change the TT TOL filter settings from the frame, whereas with the speed you have to mess with allen keys and air and it will take absolutely bloody ages, however I'm confident I won't have to do it for another few years now)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

How on earth can they be overrated if Joy are one of the top teams in the world?
You could of course suggest they have 5 guns each as you have so foolishly done but I'm afraid that's just plain wrong, they don't.
They have roughly the same number of markers as any other top team.

One of the factors that sets these top end markers apart is not only their level of egineering but also their reliability and if you think that Joy got to where they are by using overrated markers then you really need to pull that crack pipe outa yer ass... thankfully the Angel's results speak for themselves and do not need you to voice your ill-informed opinion.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Trying to compare Cars and guns is a load of bollocks. Skoda or porsch, i wouldnt know how to fix them if i read the manuals a million times.

If you said guns are like women....!!! Now, theres an easy option ....

NobbyonDaNET

If it Fly's it Dies
Apr 18, 2006
Stoke on Trent
nobbyondanet.magix.net
so how good is your "gun" ;)
Upped DM3 Works fine
Spyder Victor II, never fails
SystemX mec Autococker, works a treat
IR3 self eye modded, never had trouble
JT 3.5E, loads of probbs, and got rid

All of which are cleaned and checked over between games and stripped when and where necessary after the day use. To me it's just common sense to know about what you are doing so as not to have problems in a game...:p

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
tipman 98 custom is the best gun out their LOL
im telling ya you can drop it in a swamp pick it up and it will fire man how many guns you know that can do that