Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tournament walkon *just outside glasgow* :)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
http://www.cumbernauldoutdoor.com/?p=33

Hosted at game on paintball by northern xposure, game on paintball brings you a full size brand new millenium field, on lush grass on a flat field which is fully netted with indoor changing parking and a bbq ;) the site itsself is around 20 minutes outside of glasgow, not too far for the very northern english teams to travel eh? :p

Its the 28th of this month (october), its the last sunday.
Walkon fee is £15
Paint is available at £30 a case, if you require paint let us know before hand just so we have enough, there will be extra paint on the day.
Any questions feel free to ask or PM me.
If you need directions see the website,

and just to be annoying and claim it is by farrrrrrrrrr the best sup air site in scotland (aye folks there is actually more than one :p )

Attachments

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Fair do's chap the field does look good. Flat with nice grass, something people seem to over look most of the time.
yeah :( we had to rake the field for stones for sooooo long then seed it twice heh, and then sit and watch it for bloody months before we were allowed to go on it lol, painsteaking to say the least :p reaping the rewards now though ;p when the grass is wet its like diving onto sponge :p

hopefully get some english teams up to shoot each other up for the day, just trying to get maximum number of punters up just now, they seem to love it so far :)

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
yeah :( we had to rake the field for stones for sooooo long then seed it twice heh, and then sit and watch it for bloody months before we were allowed to go on it lol, painsteaking to say the least :p reaping the rewards now though ;p when the grass is wet its like diving onto sponge :p

hopefully get some english teams up to shoot each other up for the day, just trying to get maximum number of punters up just now, they seem to love it so far :)
for teams that want to travel, it may be best to say if there is camping availble, or hotels near the site.

:)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
for teams that want to travel, it may be best to say if there is camping availble, or hotels near the site.

ahhh :) i totally forgot about such things seeing as nx usually gatecrashes our captains house and leave it a complete mess :p, obviously if your driving up i would personally suggest the premier in at the end of the m74 in cambuslang

(from here its a 20 min drive to the site) <--- i live next to that travel lodge ;p

however there are plenty of travel lodges in glasgow city centre if you also fancy hitting the town for the night

and for the ultra lazy the closest one i could find is
http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/hotel/hotel_id/222/StirlingM80

not entirely sure on camping, theres lots of fields round about but ill get shaun to look into it and post up :)

jitsuwarrior

Old Baller, getting older
Jun 14, 2007
Northern England

You never know you maybe able to arrange discount if people use the same B&B or hotel, will chat to the rest of the team, calendar is looking empty that weekend at the moment.

What format are you looking at? 3man, 5man? 10Man? Sorry for asking just couldn't see where you may have already stated it, although that may be due to the amount of Stella in my body at the moment in preperation for tonights Rugby, Come On England!!!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
we were planning on just doign 5 / 7 man quick turn arounds (vote on the day what they want to play) where the first 10/14 at the start gates play, however if anyone is coming from a distance (i think ice may make an appearance from inverness) then we can let you play as a team :)

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com

"... claim it is by farrrrrrrrrr the best sup air site in scotland (aye folks there is actually more than one :p )..."

On what grounds? lol

Having played at Wildwoodz and having seen what was on and in the supair field before it was cleared i'd have to say that the full millenium size field up here is fab too and in brilliant settings... it can only get better as the site grows still further..
be nice to give your field a try out too..sadly I cant be there on the 28th though.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
"... claim it is by farrrrrrrrrr the best sup air site in scotland (aye folks there is actually more than one :p )..."

On what grounds? lol

Having played at Wildwoodz and having seen what was on and in the supair field before it was cleared i'd have to say that the full millenium size field up here is fab too and in brilliant settings... it can only get better as the site grows still further..
be nice to give your field a try out too..sadly I cant be there on the 28th though.
full grass coverage and a complete lack of stones?:p, i dont know about you but i like my supermans to result in me having both kneecaps fully in tack:rolleyes: