Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trigger Finger

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
well for walking the trigger, its important to make sure that every time a finger pulls the trigger, that it's fully released before your next finger hits it, otherwise you'll be shooting inconsistently. to practise it, start slow and over exaggerate the movement. so start with both fingers forward against your trigger frame, and hit the trigger with one finger and return it to the starting position before using the next finger. build up slowly and eventually the speed will come and you won't have started by learning any bad techniques :)

Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Balls Of Duty
Aug 28, 2012
Darlington, North East
well for walking the trigger, its important to make sure that every time a finger pulls the trigger, that it's fully released before your next finger hits it, otherwise you'll be shooting inconsistently. to practise it, start slow and over exaggerate the movement. so start with both fingers forward against your trigger frame, and hit the trigger with one finger and return it to the starting position before using the next finger. build up slowly and eventually the speed will come and you won't have started by learning any bad techniques :)
That makes sense, didn't think of doing that lol. I seem to be able to do it really fast with my left fingers but my right fingers just seem to be useless compared to them, doesn't make sense seen as right handed. But thanks mate I'll give that a go and see how well it goes then try it out next time I play :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
That makes sense, didn't think of doing that lol. I seem to be able to do it really fast with my left fingers but my right fingers just seem to be useless compared to them, doesn't make sense seen as right handed. But thanks mate I'll give that a go and see how well it goes then try it out next time I play :)
everybody naturally has a more dominant hand. the trick is to practise it all the time and eventually it will even out. Don't go easy on yourself by shooting left handed out the right side of a bunker, force yourself to use your right hand whenever you can.

Reactions: Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Sam Lofthouse-Hill

Balls Of Duty
Aug 28, 2012
Darlington, North East
everybody naturally has a more dominant hand. the trick is to practise it all the time and eventually it will even out. Don't go easy on yourself by shooting left handed out the right side of a bunker, force yourself to use your right hand whenever you can.
I shall try my best to do that, just need to get practicing with a team I think, not really ever done much to do with technique before

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
I shall try my best to do that, just need to get practicing with a team I think, not really ever done much to do with technique before
its nothing you need a team to practise with mate, whether its a walk on, testing your guns or even chronoing at the start of the day, just make sure you use your right hand at every opportunity and you'll be sorted in no time

Reactions: Sam Lofthouse-Hill