Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trouble with Hundredth monkey

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
I oredered a turtle cap on the 23rd May 2008, a "TurtleCap with visor, Black, Small", I have a paypal reciept for payment.

After waiting over a month, I emailled them, and got this reply on the 26th of june:
Rosie,
We sometimes have the orders lost on your side, because we us the US postal service (they switch carriers once out of the US)
I will send you your order with a global carrier like UPS or Fedex.
I should have a tracking number for you in about 1 buisness day.
Let me know of any other questions or concerns.
Hundredth Monkey
Now that sounded fine, and I replied that that would be good. However 3 weeks later, and I have emailled them twice more asking for the tracking number, and they aren't replying.

Paypal says they will not return my money or even mediate, because it was more than 45 days ago :(

Is there anything I do? They don't have a phone number to contact them, just email addresses...I know 2 months isn't a great deal of time in the scheme of things but I am a bit annoyed.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
"Status

This dispute closed because it was open for more than 45 days after the transaction date or did not meet other criteria for opening a dispute."

I have emailed paypal again explaining that I would have filed a dispute earlier if I hadn't been fobbed off with an excuse and told it was coming when it blatently wasn't. We shall see what they say. :(

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Thanks guys :)

It was just a bit worrying, the first email I got a reply to within the hour which was impressive indeed, and then I get nothing for weeks.

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Still no reply, but I know buffalo only finished on the 20th.
Did either of you guys find out an alternative address for the guy please?

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
Extremely sorry to resurrect a very old thread but i thought it would be better then making a new one and cluttering up the forum.

Like Rosie i am having trouble with hundredth monkey.

Been trying to contact them for weeks now requesting information on there products. Unfortunately after multiple emails to all of there contact emails listed on there web site i have not received a response : ( i have even tried there US phone number to no avail.

No where in the UK stocks theses ( believe me ) i am not going to be attending any US events where they may have a stall, It is extremely frustrating when you can not get an item from the manufactures them self's. shame because the product is fantastic.

If someone has any new contact info that has not been already mentioned on this tread please let me know.

Thanks